Friday, January 29, 2021

Gold nugget

 If I could go back and offer myself some advice as a new card maker, I would say pick what type of cards you are going to focus on. There are so many different types of cards, different techniques for backgrounds, and different color mediums. For example, one of my first backgrounds I tried was a shaving cream. I really liked the muted colors but it was a little messy. I suggest talking to others and taking different classes before you go purchase a bunch of different supplies. 




3 comments:

  1. Great job now show me how to get notifications when you post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you tap on my name and can select notifications, I am learning as I go. Hope your card making is coming along.

      Delete

Design Team Cute Card Thursday Challenge

 Today’s challenge was to use a stamper’s delight image and make a slimline style card. I found this adorable image on her site with the sen...